so with only two days left until I'm heading off to Greece, I have yet to finish packing and am avoiding doing so. oops. and I definitely have too much stuff, but I can't decide what I'm going to need. Jeez, what a mess.
and while that is going on I have a bazillion (yes, I did just make up a word) things going through my head about all the things I'm going to do and see, and let us not forget the fabulous outfits I will surely be wearing at the same time!
so, in three days from now I will be in London. WooHoo! I've always wanted to go there, like when I was 10 I had two cats.... one named England and one named London. I also wasn't the coolest child around. But back to the point, London, I'm excited. I want to go to the British Museum and see the Elgin Marbles from the Parthenon. Kinda weird seeing something from Greece in England on the way to Greece, but hey they're pretty cool.
Anywho, this was my first attempt at this thing so it may be crazy, I'm sorry! But they will get better as I have more interesting things to talk about.... I promise!
<3 Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment