Sunday, September 7, 2008

First weekend!

so we just had our first weekend in Athens! we decided to embrace our Greekness and go to the Bouzoukia on friday night. we brought along some of our new friends and had a really great time singing all the songs we knew and dancing. But alas the rest of the weekend had to be spent doing homework. which actually wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I have had all of my classes now and I must say they are very interesting. Although not quite what I'm used to, the question in Byzantine history was "What is an Icon?" and I miss Hellenic a lot. I went to my first church service, since being here, this morning and it was so nice to be in a familiar atmosphere and know what was going to happen and such. As much as I love all the new things here!
well this has been another random popst from me.
<3

No comments: